So, Kati tagged me with the "seven-weird-things-about-me" thing, which means I have to post seven weird things about me. Hmm... Let me see...
1. I'd rather read a childrens' book than one intended for adults. My favourites are ones about talking animals that act like people, or ones about fairies, pixies, etc. The more far-fetched the story, the more likely I am to enjoy it.
2. I believe that things like fairies, dragons and The Loch Ness Monster either used to exist but have died out, or still exist but are keeping themselves hidden from us humans because we would just turn their worlds in to the mess we've turned our own in to.
3. I talk to animals as if they are people - especially the ones that live with me - and refer to my "pets" as "my kids" even to strangers.
4. I still follow pretty much the same bed time routine on Christmas eve as I used to when I was little, with the only differences being the time the routine starts, and the fact that instead of setting out cookies and milk for "Santa" when I lay out my stocking, I just sort out the stocking.
5. I sometimes eat weird combinations of food. The kinds of combinations that most people wouldn't even think up unless they're pregnant, but which I just fancy sometimes. Things like chips (as in fries) with mint sauce and apple sauce on them, or cheese spread, jam, marmalade and ketchup on toast (yes, all on the same piece of toast).
6. My dream pet is a rat. I've owned all kinds of pets, and loved owning them all, but I'd most like to own a rat. Hubby's not too keen on rats, which is the only reason I don't already have one. But, I'm hoping to persuade him to let me have a rat one day.
7. I've had a snow ball in the freezer for the last four years. I made it from the snow we got the Christmas after we got married, and unless someone else has found it and chucked it out it's still there, because nobody would let me throw it at them and it seemed a shame to just throw it at a wall or something. So, I put it in the freezer (seemed like a good idea at the time) and can't bring myself to get rid of it.
That was harder than it looked like it was going to be. LOL!
Right, now I'm meant to tag seven more people... I pick... my Grandma (Jayde_Bramblerose), my Mam (Karen), AliceKay, ChicagoLady, Robyn, Elizabeth and LadyStyx.