Monday, December 17, 2007

Sirius' Christmasy photo

We finally managed to get Sirius to be up at a time when we were both free, so we managed to get a Christmasy photo of him. This was the best of our attempts (hamsters aren't the easiest of animals to photograph). Sorry about my hands being in the shot, but without my hands there he kept turning around.

The card we used as a Christmasy background is the Christmas card we got from my brother Carl and his fiance Rachel. The tree on it is tactile, so I thought it would make a perfect hamster sized Christmas tree.
Tori

5 comments:

KAYLEE said...

OH SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Kaylee :)

KAYLEE said...

Youre welcome.Oh you will like that post I jus put up on my blog :)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

aew tori he is so very-very cute, at least we can see that he is ok.
thank you both for letting us see him ( hope he likes his christmas prezzie's ) lol.

Tori_Z said...

You're welcome, Grandma. And, I'm sure he will.