Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pet Christmas photos 2007



I wanted to do a "pet photo shoot" like I did last year, but Sakura and Chance said there was no way they were going along with that idea two years in a row. I guess they figure if I want to post Christmasy pics of them I can use last year's pics. LOL! But, Kero and Megan were willing (in exchange for treats) to pose for a couple of photos. So, Kelly snapped a couple of photos of each of them for me. These are half of them. You'll have to look in my photo albums if you want to see the rest.

We're hoping to get Sirius to pose for some Christmas themed photos some time in the next couple of days. We would have done some photos of him today, but he was sleeping when we had the camera out... He always picks the days we want him up to remember that hamsters are nocturnal. LOL!

Tori

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

awe how sweet, so last years piccis will have to do for then for chance and megan,lol,

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
No, for Chance and Sakura... But otherwise, yes. LOL!

KAYLEE said...

:) YEP SO CUTE!

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Kaylee! :)