Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mam's birthday 2007

Today (Wednesday) is my Mam's birthday. I didn't get a chance to see her today, but I called her this morning to say "happy birthday" to her. And I gave her the card and presents we had for her yesterday when she took me to town. So, I thought I'd say "happy birthday" to Mam on my blog.

Today is also my friend Claudia's birthday. So a very happy birthday to her too!

Anyway...

I watched a movie called "Christmas Do-Over" last night before I went to bed. It was about a guy named "Kevin" who was one of those guys who only really have anything to do with their kid at Christmas, and turn up with a totally rubbish gift, then make everyone else's Christmas awful because he's having a lousy day himself. Only Kevin is forced to re-live Christmas day over, and over again, and in doing so he learns a few things about himself and how he needs to change. It was quite a good movie... I enjoyed it.

So... Christmas is less than a week away now. Are you ready for it? I am. I've got all the Christmas cards written and either delivered or waiting for the person to pick up. And all the presents are wrapped up under the tree. Well, apart from the bits for the stockints, because they don't go under the tree. They are wrapped up though, and waiting to go in the stockings Christmas eve.

Haven't really done much today. I've been watching a bit of TV, but I didn't watch any movies today. Most of them were ones I've already seen a lot over the past week or so, and I didn't feel like watching them again.

Tori

5 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori isnt it getting exciting now with christmas only being less than a week away.

and at 9-05am the parcel arived and WOW theres lotsd of presents in there, thank you very much.

Tori_Z said...

Yes, it is exciting. And, you're welcome. I hope you like them.

AliceKay said...

I hope your Mam had a Happy Birthday. And your friend, Claudia, as well.

I'm getting closer to getting that tree up...the living room is cleaned and the box has been dug out of our back room closet. All ready to put it together and string the lights. :)

ChicagoLady said...

I've seen Christmas Do-Over a few times the last few years. Sort of a Groundhog Day meets Christmas, lol.

Last night I watched On The Second Day of Christmas, starring Mary Stuart Masterson and Mark Rufalo. That one's cute, if you haven't seen it yet.

Tori_Z said...

AK:
Way to go! Maybe by the time Christmas eve rolls around the tree will be up? LOL!

ChicagoLady:
No, haven't seen that one... Will keep an eye out for it being on.