Monday, August 22, 2016

Of #Tips For Busy Lives, #Language Sounds, And #History #Facts

The days are just whizzing by, aren't they? Have you been busy - like most people? If so, I hope you've also made sure to have some down time... Your heart and soul needs it!

If, despite feeling like you're "busy" all the time, you need to feel like you've achieved something in your day, but just aren't feeling motivated lately, check out these 30 tips to help you feel like you've accomplished something today.

Also, just because I spotted them and they seem like good tips, here are six tips to help busy people stay healthy.

***

A couple of weeks ago, I spotted this on one of the blogs I follow, and thought it was interesting enough to share: Researchers Recreate How Words Sounded 8000 Years Ago. Also, if you're interested, here's a little post about how books were born.

I think these historical facts are really interesting too!

Plus, this poem is quite entertaining.

4 comments:

Rita said...

How words sounded was interesting!
I knew how books were born and I had heard almost all of the old historical facts about sayings, but they are such fun to hear again.
I am not busy really, so I skipped those--LOL! ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I'd heard most of the facts before too, but there were one or two I didn't know before I read that post.

No worries about skipping the links for busy people. I'm glad you enjoyed the ones you did check out though. :)

IntenseGuy said...

Good tips. My brother needs them - he is way too busy.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Well, if you show them to him, I hope they help him.