Wednesday, August 31, 2016

#Writing Wednesday - August 31st 2016

Just in case you missed Saturday's post about it...

The eBook version of my latest release - and first attempt at a science fiction story - "Jeffrey The Orange Alien" is now officially available to buy on Smashwords in all formats they offer, as well as from a few other eBook retailers (such as Barnes & Noble, the Apple iBookstore, Kobo, etc).

Those who prefer a physical book may be pleased to hear that the paperback version should become available in a few weeks time, all being well. I'll let you know when that one is available.

Regardless of your prefered format, I hope those of you who buy copies enjoy it. I would also appreciate reviews, either where you brought it, or on the book's Goodreads page, or both. Please don't feel obligated to write a review though; reviews are entirely optional... Very much appreciated, but optional.

If you do buy a copy... Thank you! If you do write a review... Thank you again!

***

Did you know: Smashwords recently released a new feature where you can get eMail notifications whenever your favourite Smashwords authors publish something new.

If you have an account on Smashwords, and want to subscribe to notifications about my new releases, simply go to my profile page on Smashwords, and click the button labeled "Subscribe to Author Alerts."

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

You are so productive, Tori! I'm impressed -- sometimes it's hard to finish a blog post! Three cheers!

IntenseGuy said...

Excellent book!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! Can't you tell I spend most of my time either reading or writing? LOL!

Iggy:
Thanks... Glad you enjoyed it! *Smiles*