Saturday, January 05, 2008

My wet and lazy Saturday

Still really cold here, but no sign of my snow. Just rain, rain, and more rain. Ah, well, it's not like rain is unusual here. LOL!

Kelly went up for the role playing session at my Dad's gaming club today, so Kero, Sakura, Megan and I spent the day by ourselves. Well, Kian (fish) and Sirius (hamster) were here too, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

We all curled up on the sofa together to watch a few of the DVDs I had for Christmas. They were all ones I'd seen before, but I don't mind, because they were ones I wanted on DVD and had asked for.

The first one we watched was "Chicken Little" which is the movie based on the story of the little chicken who was convinced the sky was falling. Really good movie.

Then we watched "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" (the new version) which I know I mentioned on here when I went to see it in the cinema.

And, the final movie we watched was "Charlotte's Web" (the new movie) which, again, I know I mentioned on here before when I borrowed it off my Mam a while back.

Anyway, hope you're having a good day.

Tori

5 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Sounds like a lovely day.

I love "Chicken Little" but have yet to see the others. Ive seen maybe half of the original on "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" but it didnt keep my attention...not even with Gene Wilder and I love his movies (especially "Young Dr Frankenstein"). "Charlotte" is another Ive seen in the original animated format only. It is one of my favorite stories. I should catch the remake sometime.

Tori_Z said...

LadyStyx:
I haven't seen the original versions of those two for YEARS! They used to be the movies the school would play during days when we were allowed toys in school. They also played "Wizard Of Oz"

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

never heard of " chicken charley " but it sounds very good, and i have seen the origanal " chocolate factory " but not the one you mentioned on here it also sounds good.

and yes i do know what you mean by just you,kero,sukora and megan.

KAYLEE said...

FUN DAY HOPE YOU ARE WELL? It rained here all day today! I am back in schhool :)

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
It's "Chicken Little" not "Chicken Charlie" and it's based on the story of the little chicken who thought the sky was falling but it was actually an acorn.

Kaylee:
Good to hear you're back in school. Hope it's not straining you too much.

It's raining here too.

I'm fine, just not felt much like blogging over the last couple of days.

Hope you're doing OK.