Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Getting annoyed with Sky

This is getting stupid. This is the third letter we have had from Sky asking why I haven't paid my subscription this month and wanting £48 from me for it (£43 for the monthly subscription and £5 for sending me a bill on paper). This after I phoned to cancel my subscription over a month ago, and was told I'd get a final bill for about £30 (it was £20 something, but I don't remember what). My Sky box stopped working a couple of weeks ago, and has been unplugged and even thrown out, and my card was cut up and the pieces thrown away, so there's no way they can even say I'm using the Sky subscription. I'm getting really annoyed with them, since I've told them countless times that I don't want the subscription any more and that I want it cancelled. I'll be phoning them later on today, and let me tell you that if they don't sort it out this time they're going to get an ear full from me. How hard is it to figure out that when someone cancels their subscription they aren't planning on paying for it any more? For that matter, how hard is it to cancel a damn subscription? Idiots!

I'll do a proper post later, just wanted a bit of a rant about the idiots from Sky Digital.

Tori

5 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori " idiots " is a very good word for them, i hope you get it sorted out.

AliceKay said...

Hope things get straightened out soon. Good luck!

LadyStyx said...

They definitely sound like a bunch of igmos (ignorant morons). May want to check and see if there is something like a Better Business Bureau in your area and threaten to report their butts if they dont get it straightened out (and actually report them if they dont so they know you're serious about this...).

Tori_Z said...

Thanks for the comments all.

LadyStyx:
In my experience reporting companies like that is more hastle than it's worth. So, if I can avoid it I would prefer to do so.

LadyStyx said...

That's a shame, but I understand where you're coming from.