Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The letter

We got a letter from the housing people this morning. The letter said they were offering us a 2 bedroom ground floor flat (which is what we have right now) and told us to contact them within seven days if we wanted to at least take a look at it. So, we called them right away.

We're going to go take a look at the place tomorrow morning. If we decide to accept it, we could be moving in the next few weeks.

Will know more after we've seen the place tomorrow. Right now we only know what I've already mentioned and where the place is, so we don't even know if we'll be accepting it. I mean, if it's a tiny little place you can barely move in, or if it doesn't have a garden we can let Kero out in, we wont be taking it, obviously. But, if it's a nice, big place with a garden for Kero (even if it's not a very big garden) then we'd be more likely to accept it.

Anyway, will let you know after we've seen the place.



Jayde_Bramblerose said...

good luck to you both with the viewing tomorrow , i hope its what you want.

AliceKay said...

I hope things go well. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Kati said...

YEAH!! Glad there's at least word on SOMETHING! I hope it's precisely what you're looking for & it turns out to be a fabulous match!

Tori_z said...

Thanks all :)