Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's a sunny Saturday morning

It's a sunny Saturday morning here in Wales. Of course, this doesn't mean it's warm, but at least the sun is shining. Yesterday (Friday) turned out not to be too bad of a day either. A bit chilly, but at least it was dry.

Kelly told me after I'd added the updated bit to my post yesterday that the vet said Sakura's gums were a bit inflamed. He said that the vet said it's nothing to worry about though. I think it could be from her trying to eat stuff cats shouldn't (like dog biscuits) but I could be wrong. I didn't add it on yesterday's post though, because I thought it was more than long enough without adding more to it. LOL!

I had what we call here in Wales a "duvet day" yesterday. That just means I had one of those lazy days when I didn't even bother to get dressed properly, let alone do much of anything. I tell you what, I needed it after Thursday. LOL!

We had Chinese food for dinner last night. Kelly walked along to the Chinese take-away place to get it for us. All we had was chicken fried rice and - in my case - some sweet and sour chicken, but it was very nice.

Nothing else worth talking about happened, so I'll let you have a nice, short post to counter-act the VERY LONG post I did yesterday. LOL!

Enjoy your day, however you choose to spend it :)

Tori

5 comments:

LadyStyx said...

We're having a "duvet" day here too. Oh who am I kidding...most of my days right now are just that but today's actually chilly enough to warrant calling it that. I think I better double check my weather undergorund thingy because it's telling me that it's warmer than it feels right now. We are expecting a cold front to come through by this evening though...

AliceKay said...

I need a "duvet day". :\

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

if i wasnt doing the garden tomorrow i would have " duvet day to ".

hope sukura's gums get better but i bet they wont stop her eatting the dog biscutes,lol.

and the weather here has been reaaly lovely too.

KAYLEE said...

I am feeling better have to go in fo r more tests monday though!

Tori_Z said...

LadyStyx:
Hope it didn't get too cold.

AK:
Hope you can get your duvet day soon :)

Grandma:
Well, I'm sure you'll get a day when you can have your duvet day soon.

No, it probably wont stop Sakura eating the biscuits.

Kaylee:
Good luck with the tests. *hugs*