Monday, December 28, 2009

Changes AKA home

I'll post about my Christmas soon, but first I have another post I want to do... This one!



Home. It's where most of us want to be, but sometimes where you call home isn't where you feel is home. Sometimes no matter what you do to make your house a home, somewhere else still calls out to you. And - when that happens - you return there when you get the oppertunity to do so. Perhaps not for the reasons you thought it might be, but still. You want to go home, so the reasons aren't necessarily important. Even if they are actually important reasonns, if you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean? Or, did I just confuse you with that last bit? Well, it doesn't matter either way. The point is...

Home for me has always been my parents' place. I've lived in a lot of places, but home has always been there. I don't know if it's the house, the area, or a bit of both.


Anyway, for reasons I can't actually disclose on my blog, I'm going home.

No, not just me... Kelly and Kero too!

Like I said, I can't actually give details on here. Not because I've been asked not to, but because I'd prefer not to... It's something I don't want to get in to on my blog. But I will say that it's all of us agreeing it's the best option, and that we did a trrial period living up there for most of December, and everyone still agrees it's for the best.



We're not there at the moment, but as from the new year we'll be up there most of the time. And will be living up there permanently by about Easter (if not before). And on the times we're down here we wont be online, because - since we're not going to be here much, and I have my mobile for when we are, so we can use that if we need a phone - the phone and internet are being turned off as from January 6th.


Just thought I'd let you know.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day, stay safe, and stay warm!

Tori

P.S. Photos are the net curtains at our front windows, and the glass on our back door.

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

*sends you a big hug* Take care of yourself and those around you.

Deanna said...

It sounds like you have all put a lot of thought into this. The reasons don't matter. What matters is that you are doing what is best for everyone. And you are going home. Home is where the heart is.

We'll miss you when you're not online. But hopefully that won't be too often!

Tori_z said...

AK:
Thanks! *Hugs*


Deanna:
Thanks! *Hugs*

And, no, it shouldn't be too often. Probably just the odd few days here and there. I just thought I'd mention it so people don't worry if I keep disappearing for a couple of days... Just in case I forget to let people know in advance, you know?

Intense Guy said...

I hope the move goes smoothly!

Enjoy being home again!

Tori_z said...

Thanks Iggy! *Hugs*

Dorkys Ramos said...

Oh good luck with everything!! I hope it's as stress-free as possible and that the new year brings along so many more wonderful memories.

Tori_z said...

Thank you Dorkys.