Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Very sorry

I'm really sorry I've not been around much lately. I've had a lot going on, and - on top of that - I've not really felt much like blogging. I've spaced out movie reviews from movies I watched recently so as to provide posts on those days when something hadn't been scheduled, because I don't want people thinking I've abandoned my blog. Besides, even when I'm not going to be around, I like to have posts show up for every day on my blog! So, my appology is for neglecting your blogs, and for slowness in responding to comments. I have a few Christmas stories coming up, so I hope you enjoy those. Actually, apart from Saturday, there is something Christmasy planned for every day between today (see post below this one) and Christmas day. I hope you enjoy them all! I'll try to get on and catch up with blog posts, but I can't make any promises as to when that will be. As for catching you up on what's been going on... Well, I want to get Christmas out of the way before I do that properly, but I might see about catching you up on some stuff soon. We'll see how things go.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day... Stay safe, and - if it's as cold there as it is here - keep warm! :)

Tori

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

It's very cold and very blustery today. Snow showers are in the air. My mom rode down with me this afternoon to visit Karen and Ryan. Today is Karen's birthday. :)

I have a lot going on, too, so haven't been able to post things when I wanted to. Things will change after the holidays.

There is a quote I have saved in a folder that goes like this...

"Do what you can, for whom you can, with what you have, from where you are."

I try to live my life that way.

I hope your day was a good one. *hugs*

Dorkys Ramos said...

Hey, I've been the same with my blog, but you know, in order to have an interesting blog it's important to live your life outside of it. That way you have fun things to share. Hope you're enjoying your days!

Intense Guy said...

It's a really busy time of year - I know how you feel though, since I've gotten rather behind in my email and commenting too.

It's -2 C here and going further down tonight. Its the kind of night where I want to pull the heavy comforter up to my chin and snooze on the sofa. :)

Deanna said...

I've noticed most of the blogs and comments have slowed down a lot. Tis the season to be busy!

Take it easy and know we will still be here when you are feeling up to blowing us away with your posts and comments again.

Hugs.

MarmiteToasty said...

Its bloody freezing here, and Ive just hobbled home from the school run in driving sleet, even though the kids insist on calling it snow LOL

know you are loved......

x

Tori_z said...

AK:
Belated happy birthday to Karen.


Excellent quote!

Dorkys:
Very true!

Iggy:
Sounds like a good idea. It's rather cold here too!

Deanna:
Yep, it certainly seems to be!

Toasty:
Maybe the kids figure if they wish hard enough it will become loads and loads of snow? ;)