Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sunday's short scribble

It's Sunday today, and we're already almost a whole entire week in to December! Can you believe it?

We started putting Christmas decorations up today. We haven't done them all, but we've done a large chunk of them. When they're all done I'll see what I can do about getting photos for anyone interested in seeing them. There should be Christmasy themed photos of Kero and Willow soon too.

I'm mostly ready for Christmas, but am quite behind on sending out Christmas cards and such. By this time last year many of them had already arrived with people, but this year... Just don't ask! I really don't know where this year's gone, to be honest. It seems like just yesterday it was my birthday, but it was like three weeks ago that I had my birthday! Where did those three weeks go???

I guess whoever controls the planet speed didn't hear our plee for the speed to be decreased! ;)

Since I don't really have anything else I want to blog about today, I'd like to be able to say something along the lines of, "I hope you are all happy and healthy," and then to sign off with my usual, "enjoy whatever's left of your day!" But I know many of you are struggling with one thing or another, so instead I'll say, "I hope things improve for you soon!" And then I'll send huggs to those who need them.... And those who don't as well, because you can never have too many hugs, and hugs always help... Even if it's just a tiny bit! And get well wishes to those who need those too!


Tori

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

Sounds like it's looking a lot like Christmas at your house. (should i tell you that i have snow on the ground outside my window now?)

Hope your day was a good one. And thank you. *sends a hug to you* :)

Intense Guy said...

I thank you for the hug. :) It is appreciated today - well I mean they are always appreciated, but today it was extra appreciated.

Hugs for you too!

Deanna said...

I'll gratefully take one of those hugs. I wish I had my Christmas decorations up or even begun.

Have a great rest of the week!

Hugsss right back at you, Tori.

LadyStyx said...

I hear ya. Seems like just yesterday we were entering Decemeber and now it's after Christmas. Someone needs to slow this planet down!!