Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Enchanted

"A classic Disney fairytale collides with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess who is sent to our world by an evil queen. Soon after her arrival, Princess Giselle begins to change her views on life and love after meeting a handsome lawyer. Can a storybook view of romance survive in the real world?"

(Above taken from here)

I watched this tonight, and enjoyed it. It's a good movie... Especially if you're a fan of romantic comedies.

Tori

5 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

I LOVE romantic comedies AND Disney, so I love this movie and own it of course! LOL!

Celticspirit said...

Sounds like a good one. I'll have to look for it on Netflix. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Tori_z said...

Wendy:
That doesn't surprise me! ;)

Barb:
Good plan... Hope you enjoy it!

AliceKay said...

I've never seen "Enchanted" but I have a song or two from the movie. There are some excellent songs in Disney movies. I streamed the songs from "Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure" Sunday night during the beginning of my stream. Nice music on that one.

Tori_z said...

AK:
Yes, there are some lovely songs on the Disney movies!

I haven't seen the Tinkerbell movie yet.