Friday, December 11, 2009

Kero's korner: decorations and photos

Hi humans, it's Kero here!

I don't know why - although, I think it's something to do with Santa Paws coming soon, since I think something like this happened before he came last year - but the humans have been putting up all kinds of strange decorations. Some make noises, some have lights, and others just seem to sit there doing nothing. It's those that just sit there I don't understand the point behind. They've been passing out cards too. Willow and I both got cards, so I thought I better have Dadi help me write some for people. Mami says she and Mamgu added my name on a few she's sending out though, so that will save me some work. I'm not too good with a pen, after all... It's the lack of thumbs, you know? Anyway, Mami and Mamgu are sorting photos of the decorations. I don't know when Mami will be ready to post them though. I suppose it depends on when she gets around to getting them off the camera, since she's so far done nothing towards sorting that. The photos that were taken of Willow and I are still on the camera too... That's why I'm not posting them today. I was going to, but if they're not even off of the camera, how can I?

OK, I will let this do for now, since the word "garden" has just been mentioned, and I don't want to miss out on an oppertunity to go outside and have a good sniff about. Especially since it's not actually raining at the moment, so I have a chance of some time in the garden without getting too wet!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

It's a good thing you aren't here with me in northeastern Pennsylvania, Kero. It's 18F outside my place this morning and everything is frozen...nothing much to sniff out there.

Have a good Friday and enjoy the festivities leading up to the arrival of Santa Paws.

AliceKay said...

(don't tell Mami that i still have snow on the ground where i live)

Intense Guy said...

Just you wait Kero... Santa Paws is a magical dude and he brings all sorts of treats and pressies to all the good boys and girls. And since you are a good boy, Santa Paws will probably be bringing you something especially just for Kero...

Hugs and sniffs... Your pal Iggy

MarmiteToasty said...

LOL@Santa Paws..... Kero you are as daft as ya owners LMFAO

x

Tori_z said...

AK:
Snow??? You still have snow??? No fair!

Kero said...

AK:
Yes, ice and snow does tend to make sniffing more difficult as a general rule. There might be some things to sniff there though.

Iggy:
I hope so! I love presents!

Toasty:
Nah, Mami's much more of a nut than I am!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero