Friday, August 14, 2015

Furkid Friday - August 14th 2015

Hi there humans, rodents, and anyone of any other species who's reading this.

This is Bilbo the gerbil.

My degu brother, Jacob, told me the other degus seem to think all that fighting they do is fun, even though they got hurt bad not too long ago. So I decided to try it out on my gerbil brother, Baggins. Jacob said I shouldn't, but I did anyway

I stopped quickly though, because it's not as fun as the degus make it look, and all that happened is our nest got messed up, so we had to build it all over again; now that was fun... The rebuilding of the nest, I mean.

Next time, I think I'll skip to the nest rebuilding part, and not bother with the fight, since that was the only fun part of it anyway.

If you're wondering... No, I didn't hurt Baggins. We got bored of the fight before doing more than giving each other a few shoves.

Squeak soon,
Bilbo

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Behave Bilbo. Please.

:)

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
You sound just like my humans...

Anyway, I've been really good since... Honest!

Squeak soon,
Bilbo