Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday's writing related ramblings - August 19th 2015

I've moved forward a bit with current writing projects, but not by much, so there's not much to tell you this week.

"Zeena And The Gryphon" is still being edited.

"Degu's Day Out" just needs one more read through, and its cover is in the early stages of its creation process.

I haven't made much progress with the writing of "Zeena And The Mermaid" yet.

That's about it. Like I said... There's not much to tell you this week.

So...

Do you write for children like I do? If so, here are some tips on writing fiction for children, which may be of interest to you.

Also... Realistic writing - it's all in the suffering - so show us how tired your character is getting from all the hard work he or she is doing while attempting to complete that quest.

Finally, here are some tips to help you out if you're looking for a title

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

There may not be much to report but it's all good, all things in process -- I see no writer's blocking going on! Always a plus!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Absolutely! Writer's block isn't usually a problem for me, to be honest. I mean, sometimes I'll have one project moving forward at a better speed than another, but I can usually move forward on at least one of my writing projects at any given time. It's usually time management that causes me problems, rather than writer's block. Maybe it's because of all the tips for avoiding writer's block that I read?

Intense Guy said...

I need to get unbusy so that I can get busy on some covers!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Whenever you can is fine. :)