Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy 1st birthday, Ratty girls

Today is the first birthday of our ratty girls, Skye and Star!

I know, hasn't it gone fast?

I can't believe we brought our little three month old ratty girls home nine months ago already... But we did!

And I'm glad we did, because they're sweet little girls, and very affectionate. I know a lot of people struggle to believe that about rats, but it really is true... I'm not just saying it because they're my baby girls either; I've met other sweet natured and affectionate rats in the past.

Anyway...

Happy 1st birthday, Skye and Star!

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Wow! It has been a year already???

Time flies doesn't it? Have you slowed the world down any yet?

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Yes, time flies.

No, I haven't figured out how to slow the world down yet... Still working on it though.