Friday, August 07, 2015

Furkid Friday - August 7th 2015 (FD)

Um... Hi everyone.

This is Skye the rat.

As Star told you in her post last week, our humans got a visit from some other humans. We've seen the Mamgu human once before, but we've never met the Carl human before.

The Carl human seemed to really like us, and wanted to be friends. I kind of did too, but he was new and scary, so I wanted to go back to the Mummy human almost as soon as the Carl human was holding me. I couldn't help it; it was just so scary!

I was happy to accept the Cheerios he handed out when we were being put back in our cage though, and felt a bit better about him holding me when he did it again when they came back a few hours later.

I might be a nervous little ratty girl, but I do love my nibbles, and humans who give me some are just fine by me!

I hope he realizes it will take a lot more nibbles before I completely get over my fear of him. Although, the process might go more quickly if he hands out cheese next time.... Just saying!

Squeak soon,
Skye

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Smiles. Cheerios are good huh?

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Oh, yes! All of us rodent gang love Cheerios!

Squeak soon,
Skye