Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Jayde is 3 today


My Grandma's little Yorkshire Terrier (Jayde Bramblerose) is three years old today. I'm afraid the most recent photo I have of her is one with Kero that's about two years old. But I figured I'd add it anyway. I'm sure my Grandma will have some more recent ones (possibly ones taken today) on her blog if you want to go take a look.
Anyway, I just wanted to post a little happy birthday post for Jayde.
Hope your card from me arrives soon Jayde, and that you're being spoiled and getting lots of pressies like you deserve. :)
Tori

9 comments:

Jess said...

Happy birthday Jayde! She is looking rather feminine next to Kero. :P

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Jayde - I hope you are really liking your new home.

Gosh what beautiful dogs.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

jayde says a big " THANK YOU " to you all for sending her happy birthday wishes.

and a even bigger " THANK YOU " to her ex mummy for mentioning her birthday. and she is looking forward to the postman " again " tomorrow, :).

AliceKay said...

Love the pic of Kero and Jayde. Happy 3rd Birthday to Jayde. (sorry i'm a bit late with this)

KAYLEE said...

This is my 4th try! I want to steal kero and jayde :)

Tori_z said...

Thanks for the comments all... I'm sure Jayde appreciates them. ;)

Kaylee:
You'd change your mind after a bit. Kero gets very upset if I'm away too long, and Jayde's not much better. ;)

LadyStyx said...

What a cute pic!

Happy Belated Birthday Jayde!!

KAYLEE said...

Then i will take you too ;)

Tori_z said...

LOL @ Kaylee! :)