Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Naughty Nutmeg Gwiwer

I'm actually in a lot of trouble with cousin Bushytail now, see. Well, he's not my cousin really, see, but I actually just call him my cousin, I do, because I like him so much and we've known each other a long time, actually. But anyway, I'm actually supposed to be talking about something else, actually.

I was supposed to meet up with that there pesky guy, I was. And I was supposed to post about him checkin' in with me so the others could see it, see. And I was supposed to bring a photo of myself too, I was. But I was late, see, because I was actually on my way, see, and I nearly got swept away with all the floods, see. So I actually lost the photo and almost drowned, I did. But cousin Bushytail is mad at me now, he is. He says to me that I better meet up with this pesky guy when he comes back this way or I'll be in big trouble, I will. He says I better not miss him or else, right. So I have to keep watch - even if it means staying up all Winter, see. I don't mind really though, I don't. I've heard a lot about this pesky guy, see, and I want to meet him, right. That's actually how I nearly got drowned, actually. I was running to meet him and wasn't being careful, I wasn't. So I didn't notice the road was flooded, see.

And, actually, Tori says if I can't get to go home to sleep for the Winter because it's too late - which could happen, right - or because of the floods. Then I can stay with her and hibernate in that big cupboard thing she's got, see. The one with the towels in it, see. And she'll make sure I've got plenty of nuts, she will. So that's good, isn't it then?

But I'm actually still in trouble with cousin Bushytail, I am. Yes, he's really mad with me, he is, actually. So I hope I don't miss seeing that there pesky guy when he comes back this way, see. Or I'll be in more trouble, I will. Cousin Bushytail is actually already calling me "Naughty Nutmeg" actually, he is!

Nutmeg Gwiwer

11 comments:

KAYLEE said...

LOvely story that was great but it isnt reall is it?

LadyStyx said...

*LAFFFZ*!

ChicagoLady said...

OMG, that was hysterical, Tori. I think you actually managed to scare Iggy just a bit.

Intense Guy said...

I think I better, quietly, go back to OCHAs...

:)

I definately am going to avoid eating the acorns over there... They seem a little heavy in the hallucinogenics. LMAO!

whimsical brainpan said...

LOL!

:-D

LadyStyx said...

Iggy...I suspect that they're the real world equivalent of the mushrooms in Alice's Wonderland...keep your eyes peeled for smoking caterpillars and fat cats that dissapear into nothing more than a smile.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

o.m.g tori i am splitting my sides here, what a lovely-lovely story and so witty to, well you certainly cheered your "grandma " up with that one.:) x

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
It's about as real as Albus Dumbledore. *Grins*

Chicago:
As long as I don't scare him away for good then that's fine. ;)

Iggy:
I think it's just something in the air over here. Sorry and all that. Hmm... Maybe I should have warned you before you came over here for that walk? Or maybe that's why they sent you here? LOL!

Whim:
Glad you enjoyed the post. :)

Styxie:
Ah... I think that cat lives near here. I'm sure I saw him on our shed roof the other day talking to Bagpuss about the latest question posed on Hoob news.

Grandma:
Glad I was able to give you a nice chuckle. :)

Intense Guy said...

I know Albus Dumbledore is real and a fine man he was too!

Punkn said...

LOL Tori, that was histerical. No way can cousin Bushytail be mad at you, lmao.

Tori_z said...

*Grins @ Iggy*

Punkn:
Glad you enjoyed the post. :)