Friday, April 10, 2015

Furkid Friday - April 10th 2015

Um... Hi again, everyone. It's me, Skye the rat.

Like my sister, Star, told you last week, I like this new place we live in. But, you know what? The thing I liked most of everything that happened with this moving thing was that my sister showed everyone that she really does love me, which made me feel really good!

You see, for the first little while after we moved, I was too scared to do more than quickly poke my nose out of our wooden house. So, Star was bringing me nibbles. She would grab some from the bowls, and run all the way down to bring it to me; she'd leave it in the doorway of the house, so I could just grab it and duck back inside while she ran back for more. Which just goes to show... My sister might be a real bully sometimes, but she does love me!

Anyway...

The humans have been playing with that flashy thing again, so here's a new photo of me:


Star just loves to pose for the camera, so here are a couple of new photos of her too:


Squeak soon,
Skye

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Aw, it's so nice to hear you and your sister love each other!!

The flashy thing took some really good photos of you!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Iggy!

Squeak soon,
Skye

Rita said...

Oh, that is so sweet!! Rats are so smart. And compassionate, too, I guess. You have a fine sister. Glad you like the new place now. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah, we're really smart, and really do care about each other; perhaps that's why we're such social creatures?

Squeak soon,
Skye