Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Guest post: writing Home Squeak Home

I did a guest post on Kevin's blog today.

Kevin is a fellow blind author, who you will be hearing more about in a few days, because he'll be doing a guest post of his own on this very blog at the start of May.

But, for now, let's get back to my own guest post...

My guest post is all about how I came to write "Home Squeak Home" so sort of follows on from the guest post I did at the end of last week, which I posted about on Saturday.

To read the post, go to http://newauthoronline.com/2015/04/28/writing-home-squeak-home-a-guest-post-by-author-victoria-zigler/

3 comments:

Rita said...

Another nice interview. Interesting that you have met up wth another blind author! Cool! :)

Intense Guy said...

Dittos Rita!!!

Smiles!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita & Iggy:
Glad you enjoyed reading the post.

Our mutual friend, Chris, put us in touch. Kevin wanted to connect with other blind authors, and I was the first person Chris thought of.