Thursday, November 15, 2007

Getting sick of this

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I had a great birthday... For the most part. I had all those great presents and cards, a chocolate birthday cake, and loads of wonderful birthday messages from friends and family. Basically, it was looking like a great day. And that was how it stayed until around 4:30 pm.

I was sitting at my PC when I heared something hit the window. A few seconds later more stones were hitting the window, and then someone was in our yard kicking the baby gate that's on our back door while shouting abuse at me. Then someone started playing with the buzzer for our front door (while the "kids" throwing stones, kicking the gate, and shouting abuse were still doing it). I know they were playing with the buzzer, because of how long it made a noise for.

I called Mam to tell her, called the police, then waited.

I think they heared me giving the police the details though, because by the time the beat officer arrived the kids were gone.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, even the beat officer has had more than enough. He's given us his number so we can call him directly if the "kids" are out there, and is trying to contact the housing people to "hopefully" make them move us a bit quicker.

Also, my social worker is writing directly to our representative in the housing association, and if that still doesn't help, she's going to phone that person.

So, we have four letters being sent now, and I'm going to see if I can get the doctor to write one too.

Tori

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

Wow, Tori. You should not be subjected to that abuse over and over. I hope they get you out of that bad situation soon. Please be careful, too. *hugs*

Tori_Z said...

Thanks AK. I hope so too. We'd go in to private renting, but it's almost impossible to find affordable places that allow animals. The problem is the large deposit they want... Two months rent in adbance is, after all, a lot of money to find. Especially when you have to find it on top of the removal truck money, the money for changing your number, etc, etc.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

what some littles ( b's ) those kids are, as ak says you should not have to put up with all that, and on your birthday to, so lets hope you can get something done about it this time and hopefully move away from there .

ChicagoLady said...

Too bad you can't catch them in the act, on video or something. I'm sorry you had to have that happen on your birthday. I know what's it's like to have people do mean things on that day, whether they know it or not. It really ruins everything, doesn't it?

Tori_Z said...

ChicagoLady:
Yeah, it is too bad. But if I put a camera up they'd probably either find it and break it, or manage to stay just out of it's view.