Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My birthday 2007




Well, I had a really good birthday (for the most part, but I'll get to that in another post later).

I had quite a few presents. Including some audio books (I forget the titles, but you may be able to see at least some of them if you look at the photos I posted at the top of this post), the fifth Harry Potter movie, Herbie Fully Loaded on DVD, a couple of lego sets (a dragon and a caterpault), a box of chocolates, a soap set where the soap is a cat shape, a fluffy thing that is sort of a robe/dressing gown that you pull over your head and which has a picture of a cat on the front (that's not in the pictures though), a back scratcher (long story, but it's sort of a joke present from my Mam and Dad), a couple of milkybars (I'd eaten them before the pic was taken, lol) and £30 in cash. I also had about ten birthday cards.

I couldn't post the pics until today though, because it was this morning before Kelly had a chance to take them for me and help me get them on my PC. But, better late than never.

I had also had my bear, Teylah (see post written while in Norwich) from my Mam, but forgot to put her with the presents this afternoon, and keep forgetting to ask Mam to take a photo of her and Kera (see same post). So, I guess you'll have to keep on waiting for those photos. I swear you'll get them eventually though. LOL!

I'm not sure what I'll be spending my money on. I'm putting it away until after Christmas though, because I don't want to accidentally get something someone else had planned on getting me for Christmas.

By the way, thanks to everyone who sent me birthday messages on my blog, birthday e-mails, e-cards, normal cards, texts, and presents. They are all very much appreciated.

Tori

10 comments:

Intense Guy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI!!!

:-) I sent it in a "screamer" via a Owl :-)

theteacher said...

Wow! That's some cool pressies! I want one of those dressing gowns now!

LadyStyx said...

Oooh I see a Secret Garden disc in there. That was one of my favorite books as a child.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori i did a comment for you and it disapeared, so i will try again.

as i said earlier i am glad you had a nice birthday up to a certain point.

you had some nice pressie's and money to.

Tori_Z said...

Thanks all.

Rachel:
The dressing gown thing is like your sheep one, but with a cat on it and the words "Cool Cat."

LadyStyx:
Yes, my Nan got me "The Secret Garden" on audio CD.

KAYLEE said...

HAPPY BEL:ATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

AliceKay said...

It looks and sounds like you had a very nice birthday. *hugs*

ChicagoLady said...

Looks like you got a lot of nice things for your birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Tori_Z said...

Thanks everyone.

Yes, for the most part I had a really good day.

Robyn said...

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!
xxx