Saturday, November 17, 2007

Not sleepy

I'm wide awake, and can't sleep. It's partly my own fault (I had a long nap yesterday afternoon) but partly just that I've been having a bit of trouble sleeping lately anyway. That's why I had such a long nap. I figure, sleep when I can. Even if that means napping in the afternoon and then being up most of the night.

Anyway, since I couldn't sleep, I've been fiddling with a few things. One of those is the herb garden page we had. I can't work out the selecting just a small piece of info, and the way I have to do things now makes that page difficult to finish. So, I decided to get rid of it. Instead you can find the link to the page I was using for the info (called "Purple Sage") in our links page, and read the info from there. You'll get pictures that way anyway. And, Dad, I'll put the link on your forum later, so if it's not there when you go on your forum later, don't worry, it is coming soon.

I've also added a Christmas countdown thingy. I'm quite pleased with it, because it even lets Jaws (my speech programme) read the text on it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the movies I watched yesterday when I did yesterday's post. No, they're not the ones I got for my birthday (watching them later). They're movies that were on Sky Movies yesterday.

The first movie was called 'Space Kid' and it was a good-ish movie. Good enough so that I can say I enjoyed it, and good enough so I'd watch it again, but not the kind of movie I usually watch. A bit too much in the way of things being blown up for my liking. Or, that's how it seemed. I'm sure there are loads of people who would think there was nowhere near enough in the way of things being blown up. But for me there was a bit too much.

I also watched 'Bookie makes her mark', which was a fantastic movie about a Welsh girl living in Canada and trying to make her mark as a writer. I only ended up watching it because it came on after the other one and I wasn't sleepy yet, so figured I'd see if it was any good. I'm glad I did.

Then, last night, I watched another movie. One I've seen many times, but thoroughly enjoy. It was 'The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow', which many people will agree is a fantastic movie. Would have been a nice one to watch on Halloween.

OK, I should let this do and make another attempt at this sleep thing.

Tori

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

I hope you were able to get some sleep, Tori. *hugs*

KAYLEE said...

I am still on the mend here.I am hanging in there though and doing okay.I hope ou got sleep last night?????

KAYLEE said...

*you sorry haha!

Tori_Z said...

Yeah, I got a bit of sleep last night. And a nap this afternoon too.