Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Audio games & Kero's outing

I spent most of yesterday (Monday) investigating some audio games that can be played online or downloaded for free from the net. There are a few that look fun. Haven't really picked out any to have a go of yet though, because by the time I'd found a good site that lists them (thanks to Carl) and had a little look at the site and the sites it links to it was getting late and I was getting tired.

Yesterday was wet and miserable (weatherwise) and today is the complete opposite. Today (Tuesday) the sun is shining, it's nice and warm, and I've got washing on the line.

I was going to take Kero out for a walk this afternoon, but I was saved the job, because my Mam and her friend Kelly came and picked him up and took him and Willow to the park. I'd have gone too, but it was a bit bright out there and light hurts. Besides, it's a good thing I stayed home because the "warden" who has to come about once a month to check on whether the "alert system" (which we don't need, but they insist on us having) is in good working order, and to ask if everything's OK came this afternoon while Kero was out.

Mam says both Kero and Willow were very well behaved. Although, Kero did make a bit of a fuss in the car. We think that might have been because he had to be in the front with Mam's friend Kelly though, because he's used to being in the back of a car, but had to be in the front, because Willow was in the back and we weren't sure if they'd behave if they were both in the back on their own. Kero is now fast asleep on the sofa. He seems to have thoroughly enjoyed his trip to the park, and now needs to rest from it. LOL!

I don't really have anything else to say, so I think I'm going to go take another look at those games.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day, :)

Tori

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

I hope you find a game or two on that site that you enjoy.

Sure sounds like Kero had a fun day out with Willow and friends. :)

LadyStyx said...

We had wet yuck yesterday too.

Sounds like Kero had a wonderul time.

Hope you find a game that you like to play on the site(s).

KAYLEE said...

Hope you fins some good games :)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

sounds like the games could be lots of fun so hope they keep you ocupied when you start them.

glad kero had a good time in the park with willow.:)