Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesday's random stuff

I haven't been on the blogs for a couple of days because, quite simply, I didn't feel like it. I think I'm caught up on blog posts (and e-mails) again now though. Not really done much the past couple of days, so haven't really had much to say anyway.

I did mean to mention on Sunday (April 6th) though that it was Kirstee (a family friend)'s birthday. So, a belated happy birthday to her.

MarmiteToasty has gone in to hospital for an operation on her knee today, so good luck to her for that, and I hope she's home and on the mend really quickly. Otherwise she'll end up going even madder than she already is. LOL!

While we're on the subject of people needing thoughts and such, I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone who is dealing with some kind of health issue, or possible health issue, know that they are in my thoughts. So, if that applies to you, then please remember that I'm thinking of you, and that I hope your health issue is resolved soon. Or, at least, made easier to deal with. *hugs*

I swear my TV schedule is getting fuller by the day. I don't usually like to plan things around TV shows, but lately I've found myself doing this more and more. "Britain's Got Talent" starts up again this weekend, so there's another show to add to the list. LOL! I never got back in to "Coronation Street" so at least that one never got added to the list of shows I want to watch. But, there's "Home And Away" "CSI" "Reaper" "I'd Do Anything" "American Idol" and - as from the weekend - "Britain's Got Talent". Not to mention, I like to watch "The Simpsons" "Friends" "Family Guy" "Joey" and - sometimes - "Casualty" if I'm not doing anything when they're on. Yeah, I know, I need to get a life. LOL! Ah, well, at least it's giving me something to keep me in something resembling a routine. It's even keeping me quiet, for the most part, LOL!

I think that's enough from me for now.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day, :)

Tori

8 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori i can understand that you "didnt feel like going blogging " as it happens to me like that some times, but i think we kinda make up for it when we are " in the mood ".

all the best to " marmitetoastie " hope all is well there " hugs " from tori's grandma.:)

KAYLEE said...

I hope marmitetoastie healls quickly too! and thanks for the thoughts i am struggling more than ever right now :(

LadyStyx said...

Happy Belated Birthday to family friend Kristee.

Thoughts going out to marmite...hope things look up there and soon.

With the exception of American Idol, I've pretty much eliminated most of my tv....it's on for the noise and that's about it. I've been catching the older episodes of Without a Trace, Law and Order (SVU, CI or the original) and a couple other things. Im sure things would be different if my computer faced the tv somewhat instead of having my back to it.

Understood on the not feeling like blogging. I got through spurts of it. SOmetimes I dont want to and wont write anything but comments for a week or two and other times you find marathon blogs in there. *shrugz*

AliceKay said...

Sounds like you are just one of us "normal" bloggers, Tori. :) *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

I enjoy "Family Guy" :) something about the quirky humor that I find appealing.

I used to watch "Without a Trace", so I enjoyed the older shows. The show got to "grim" for me later on.

On the otherhand, I could look at Poppy Montgomery for hours and hours.

Kati said...

Hey Tori!!! I hope you're having a great start to the weekend, and that your walk into town went as well today as it did last week!!!

Tori_z said...

Thanks for the comments all. This is just to let you know I've seen them and that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. Will answer people properly (and maybe do a blog post too, lol) later.

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
Yes, we do make up for it when we get back on, don't we? LOL!

Kaylee:
You're welcome, and I hope you aren't struggling too much :(

LadyStyx:
Those are the times when not seeing helps. Doesn't matter which way my PC faces, my knowledge of the show will be the same. LOL!

AliceKay:
I don't know about normal. LOL!

Iggy:
LOL!

Kati:
Yeah, I did have a good weekend. Didn't go in to town on Friday though, because Kelly and I went in to meet my Mam on Saturday instead. Besides, it was raining a lot on Friday, LOL!