Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's Tuesday

Haven't done much today. I was going to take Kero out for a walk by the river again, but just as I was about to it started to POUR with rain. And I do mean POUR! So I decided to skip that idea. If I'd known the afternoon and evening would be so wet and miserable I'd have made more of an effort to get my butt in gear to take him out in the morning when it was beautiful, warm and sunny. Oh, well, it's too late to worry about that now, isn't it?

I ended up cleaning up the stuff that had managed to get piled up on my desk instead. It's amazing how quickly the computer desks end up cluttered. I know on mine most of it is bits of mail that I tell myself I'll put away or sort out "later" and later takes a fair amount of time to arrive. The ones requiring payment, phone calls, etc aren't as bad, because I do at least sort them the same day (or a day or so later if I really can't sort them the same day) it's things that just need to be put away that get left to clutter up my desk.

For someone who didn't really do anything, I'm really tired today for some reason. So, I think I'm going to have an early night. I'm sure there was something else I was going to say, but I really can't think what it is (probably because I'm tired). Never mind.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day. :)

Tori

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

*hugs*

LadyStyx said...

You mean there's actually a desk in front of me and the stuff isnt simply levitating? Dang. My problem is that I get 2-3 projects started then I get sidetracked and never back to what I was doing...projects and post it notes...

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

i am glad you have the rain down your end, as its been a wonderful sunny day here and more to come, but wet over the weekend.

hope you have a good nights sleep. :)

KAYLEE said...

u ok?

Intense Guy said...

Hope you are having a nice week!

KAYLEE said...

tori, where are you am so worried about ya!

KAYLEE said...

tori, where are you am so worried about ya!

Kati said...

Hey Tori!!!! I hope you got to take Kero out for a walk today, since yesterday's got rained out.

Hope you're having a great day!!!

Tori_z said...

LadyStyx:
Nope, the stuff isn't simply levitating. There IS a desk under there. LOL!

Grandma:
If you want to share the rain, you're welcome to. LOL!

Kaylee:
I'm fine. Just haven't felt like blogging.

Iggy:
Not been doing much, but yeah, it's been a good week.

Kati:
Most days this week have been wet, so I haven't had a chance to take Kero out very often. He wont go out in rain unless it's for a quick "potty trip" in to the garden.