Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blood pressure and other bits

Had my blood pressure taken today. It was 146 over 80. The nurse would have liked the top number a bit lower, but since the bottom one is down nicely she's not really worried. Besides, she's aware of the stress that I've had to deal with lately. Well, the medical and moving related bits anyway.

It's been a nice day today. Didn't take Kero out though. Kelly took him for me this morning because of my appointment, and I fell asleep this afternoon and slept half the afternoon and in to the evening. It's now cold and dark, so we wont be going. The darkness isn't an issue for me (never even was when I could still see) but Kero's scared of the dark, and Kelly doesn't like me going out when it's dark on my own. It's not that it makes a difference to what I can or can't see, it's that he doesn't like the idea of me being out in the dark on my own or with a dog who's scared even before we're out the gate. LOL!

Mam and Dad are coming to help with moving furniture out of the way for the carpet man tomorrow. And, they're going to stay and help us put it all back too. Dad's probably wishing it didn't have to be so early though, because he doesn't do mornings if he can help it. I'm with him on that one, but we need to get the carpets done, and the guy seems to prefer morning appointments. Never mind, after tomorrow it'll be sorted out and we can start unpacking the boxes. At least that bit we can do at a time of day that suits us, and at our own pace. LOL!

Well, I'm going to go find some food (since I was sleeping, I haven't had dinner yet) and make a cup of tea. Then, I think I'll check and see if anyone's posted anything on their blogs today. So, this will do for now.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day, :)

Tori

P.S. Happy 1st birthday to Kerry's little Westie, Mack.

7 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I am glad the blood pressure is better :P

AliceKay said...

Me too, kaylee.

Good luck with moving the furniture and getting your carpet laid into place.

theteacher said...

Glad things are looking up for you!

Intense Guy said...

Hey thats great news about your blood pressure!

Lets hope the carpet work goes smoothly and doesn't cause it to go up!

Kati said...

I hope the carpet-installing and furniture moving goes well, Tori. Also glad to hear that your bloodpressure was within acceptable limits.

LadyStyx said...

Glad the blood pressure wasnt any worse than it could have been with all that stress you've had lately.

Glad you're finally getting the carpets done!!

Tori_z said...

Thanks all *hugs* :)