Friday, October 24, 2008

It seems I've been tagged

Since I wasn't having much luck with sleeping, I decided to take the time to catch up on everyone's blog posts. While doing this I discovered that Ausgrl had tagged me with the Four Things Meme that's going around. So - despite the fact I'm almost a week late spotting it - I decided to play along.

***~***

Top four wishes.

For the people I care about to be happy and healthy
For the people on this planet to learn not to be so greedy and selfish
To finally heal from this op and move on with my life
To be a mother

Four places I want to travel.

Scotland
Ireland
Africa
The moon

Four Careers I want to try.

Journalist
Nursery school teacher
Vetenary nurse
Pet photographer

Four things I want God to say at the gates of heaven AKA Four things I want to do whilst in Summerland

I'm not sure how to answer this one. To be honest, I don't think I can at the moment. So I'm going to have to pass on this question. Sorry.

I tag anyone who hasn't done this already and wants to give it a go. :)

***~***

Enjoy your day. :)

Tori

3 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Good answers! I had a hard time narrowing some of my choices down. Most especially the travel one...I have gypsy blood coursing through my veins and simply love to travel!

Intense Guy said...

Ah.. a Pet Photographer - now that would be the perfect job for you!!!

Can I be your assistant? :)

Tori_z said...

Styxie:
I had trouble choosing my answers for the traveling one too. I like having a place to call "home" and I love Wales, but visiting places would be nice. And if I had my own caravan I'd be happy to roam about with you. :)

Iggy:
Sure... As long as you don't dress in one of those skimpy outfits most assistants dress in. LOL!