Friday, August 07, 2009

Kero's Korner: Cubby's day out

Hi humans.


It's Kero here. And I'm finally going to share the photos and details from my day out on the last Saturday in July.

Mami had been telling me for a few days that I was going somewhere on Saturday.I was quite exited about this, because I knew it had to be somewhere good if I was being told in advance. If it was just normal walkies I wouldn't get told until the last minute. So when the day finally arrived, and Mami told me Mamgu was on her way to pick us up, I was the first one to be ready.



Of course, I had to go back for my harness and lead, but that's not my fault.

Anyway, first of all I had a ride in the car...



I thought at first we were going to visit Willow, but we only stopped at Mamgu's house long enough to drop Dadi off with his boxes of things I'm not allowed to sniff, because they're sharp and will hurt me.

I had to stay in the car for a long time. Not because we went far away, but because we stopped by a house and some people came out and talked with Mami and Mamgu for a long time. Then two human pups I've never seen before got in the car beside me, and off we went.

By this time I was starting to think I'd been giped, and that I was just going for a car ride to places the humans wanted to go. But it turned out I was wrong, and the humans not only realised we were near the big park where Mami and I used to walk lots, but they planned on taking me there. Either that, or they actually listened to me when I pointed the entrance to it out on our way past. I'm not sure which, and it doesn't matter. What matters is, they took me to the big park!



One of the human pups was walking me, but I didn't mind. I don't really care who walks me as long as we get to go, go, go! After all, you don't go to the big park to stand around, you go for long walkies, and sometimes picnics.



I was feeling a bit shy though.



And they didn't even let me get my fur right before they took my photo.


It was a fun outing, and after it was over I had a long nap while Mami and Mamgu made a huge mess in the kitchen.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Extra licks and sniffs for my most favorite doggy in the whole world.

You look great even if those humans didn't let you get your fur right before picture takings. (If its walkies.. is it pickies for picture takings?)

Deanna said...

Those human puppies have to learn how to do walkies somehow. Good thing you are such a nice doggy.

Sounds like a very fun day!

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Thanks for the compliments, and the licks and sniffs.

I never really thought about the piccies thing. Mami just calls them "photos" so I guess I think of them like that too.

Deanna:
Yes, it was a good day!

You're right, of course, what better dog to teach them how to do walkies properly?

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

AliceKay said...

Sounds like you had a very fun day with all sorts of things going on and new people to meet. :)

LadyStyx said...

Looks like everyone had a good time!

Tori_z said...

Yes, it was fun!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero