Friday, August 14, 2009

Kero's Korner: Fresh from the groomer

Hi humans!

I recently went to the groomer.



OK, it was actually last week I went to the groomer, but I still had the photos of my day out to post, so Mami and I decided not to rush with sorting these photos. They were taken right after I got home though. Mami was worried I'd get dirty before they were taken if they didn't do the photos right away. So, the humans told me to sit on the sofa, and that's what I did. Good thing I mostly enjoy tphoto time (it's the attention I enjoy most... You can never have enough attention from the humans, any dog will tell you that!)



And here's a photo of me taking later that same day with a treat Dadi got me when he went up town while I was with the groomer. That's another thing I'm a firm believer in never being able to have too much of... Treats!



Anyway, my next grooming appointment is in October. October 15th, I think.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

You look mighty handsome, Kero. The groomers do a good job. :)

(i think even us humans like a treat now and then)

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!

Hey, tell me something? how long was it before you were able to run out into the backyard and roll around in the wet grass and mud and get that ICKY freshly groomed scent off yourself?

I mean - why do humans think any self-respecting dog wants to smell like a rose bush...instead of a slightly ripened diaper? I just don't get it.... :)

Licks and sniffs! Hope you can hide real good October 15th. I'll send you a "top-secret" e-mail reminder just before that ok?

Iggy

Celticspirit said...

You sure are a handsome little devil!
Make sure you keep control of your humans and keep them wrapped around your paw and you will get lots of treats.
Ear scratches and belly pats,
Barb.
:)

Deanna said...

You handsome devil you. Good thing my Whiskey Demon Dog is not female - we'd have to make a trip across the pond to see you.

Jessica♥ said...

awe what a cutie! =]

Wendyburd1 said...

What a cutie pie!!

Tori_z said...

Thanks for the compliments all.

Iggy:
It wasn't long before they let me out to get good and dirty again. Then I came indoors with slightly muddy paws and showed the humans how fun it is to be muddy. I don't know why they hate when I do that. Anyone would think they liked being clean or something.

And, thanks in advance.

Deanna:
You should just come visit anyway. I love visitors!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

LadyStyx said...

Katy got to go to the groomer's this week. When we arrived to pick her up, she was fresh from the "dryer". That was one very happy, warm doggie!