Friday, August 28, 2009

Kero's Korner: Out on walkies



Hi humans!

Mami took the camera with us when we went out on our walkies one day recently. I don't remember what day though. I had too much to sniff and look at to stay still for photos, but she did what she could without disturbing my inspection of the place where we go walkies.

The photo at the top of the post is just a bit of an idea of where we go walkies. The best photos - in my opinion - are the two below this text though... Those two have me in them!






Like I said, I didn't have time to pose. But any photo with me in it is a good photo.


Licks and sniffs,
Kero

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

I see only one pic below the text, but you sure do look like you're having a good time sniffing and walking. :)

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!

I bet all that green grass really smells good! Did you sniff any hints of the other good-smelling dogs in your neighborhood?

Your fan,

Iggy

Tori_z said...

AK:
I don't know why the second photo didn't show up, but Mami fixed it just now. She would have done it before, but she was busy and didn't have time to come and check my post for me.

Iggy:
There are plenty of things to sniff on my walk... Dog smells, people smells, sometimes even smells of other animals. I always take my time sniffing them all.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

LadyStyx said...

That blue harness looks so beautiful on you!

Tori_z said...

Thanks Styxie!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero