Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You're real gems



Iggy gave me this award some time last week. He insists he didn't deserve to get it in the first place, but I beg to differ. In fact - despite the fact this will mean he's had it three times that I'm aware of - Iggy is one of the people I want to pass it on to. After all, I can't list my favourite posts without including a post from Iggy. Especially this one where he took me on one of his walks with him.


I'm not sure how many people I'm meant to be passing this on to, but I've gone with five (including Iggy).

With the next three people I can't pick just one post, so I'm awarding it for their whole blogs. I don't know if I can do that or not, but I don't see a rule that says I can't - in fact, I don't see rules at all - so that's what I'm going to do, and if people don't like it... Tough!


Anyway...

The first of the three is Deanna. Yes, I know she's already had it too, but I love the passion with which she writes about her family, and how close they all seem. That's why I feel both Deanna and her daughter Jewelz deserve this award. Not for one spacific post, but for all their posts!

The final person of the three I can't pick a spacific post for is MarmiteToasty. What can I say about Toasty? I love how she tells it like it is. Some of her posts may be a little more detailed than some of us like at times (seriously, her whole blog needs a warning about avoiding food and drink when reading!) But you forget that when reading her blog, and get wrapped up with finding out what she got up to this time.

And the final recipient of this award is Matt for his Flashback Saturday posts, which were - while he was doing them - the highlight of my Saturday afternoons!

Tori

9 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Aw, thank you Tori!

Someday I hope to do an encore of your favorite post and do it better. :)

LadyStyx said...

I suspect quite a few are going to get it more than once because they really are so very deserving!

AliceKay said...

*agrees with Styxie*

Deanna said...

Wow Tori, thank you very much. I so do not deserve it. Getting this award from you meant an awful lot to me becaus I know my blog is heavy on pictures sometimes and I often fear I am somehow leaving you out when I do that. Thank you!

Deanna said...

Oh! And congratulations to the other deserving winners - I so totally agree with you!!!!!

The Wife O Riley said...

You truly deserve this award and I'll make sure Matt sees that you gave it to him.

MarmiteToasty said...

Fanks you, you deserve this more then anyone........ I know I dont, but fanks anyways......

Im gonna try and do a Twaddle post either today or tomorrow.... not that there is anyone left to read LOL

Sorry Ive been a shit bad email/blob slagbag of late...... just to much to explain why, and you know me..... I tend to shut down when things get tough LOL

x

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
I hope you do... I enjoy joining you on your walks. :)

*Nods @ Styxie and AK*

Deanna:
You do often post photos, but the photo-free posts are always great to read, and even in the ones with photos I can tell from the bits of text you include how much you enjoyed whatever it was you did with your family this time. And that's the thing I love most about your blog... The way your love for your family shows through so clearly.

Wifey:
Thanks for passing the message along for me. :)

Toasty:
Yes you do... If you didn't I wouldn't have given it to you, would I?

Tori_z said...

Forgot to add... Thanks all! :)