Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011 pressies (FD)

I had a few Easter eggs for Easter; but I didn't see the point in taking photos of them. I did, however, take photos of the things that came with the eggs, and here they are:

Firstly, a Dr Who Dalek mug:





No, it's not 4 different mugs; the different coloured Daleks are just different coloured ones that are around the mug: a white one, a blue one, a yellow one, and a red one. I'm not as big a fan of Dr Who as many people in the family, but I do quite like the Daleks, so when Kelly saw that mug - which came with a small, hollow, chocolate egg - he said he just "had to" get it for me.

He also got me this Tinker Bell watering can:




It's a little tin watering can; decorated with the faries from the same Tinker Bell movies I posted reviews for recently. It came with some tiny chocolate eggs and some marshmallow treats in it. I gave the marshmallow treats to my Mam though, because I don't eat them. We got her one of these watering cans as well, since she absolutely loves anything Tinker Bell (and Hello Kitty). I did actually have this early, but I'm posting it now since it was technically an Easter present.

I also got this mug:


Milkybar is my all time favourite chocolate, and this mug came with a large, hollow, Milkybar chocolate egg, and two bars of Milkybar chocolate. Mmmmm! I actually brought this for myself, because I just "had to" have it, and for the most part the family agreed we weren't exchanging eggs this year (we only got for Mam, Wayne, and Emma-Jane).

The other eggs I had were: a chocolate button egg (hollow chocolate egg with a packet of chocolate buttons inside it), a mini smarty egg (small hollow egg filled with mini smarties) and an "Aero Bubbly Lamb" (Aero chocolate made in the shape of a tiny lamb).

4 comments:

Trooper Thorn said...

Nothing says "Easter" like Dr. Who merchandise.

Intense Guy said...

Wow. You got lots and lots of Chocolate!

Hmm... that Dalek is a odd critter... ...I wonder if you could make one out of clay.

AliceKay said...

Chocolate...what more can you ask for? :)

Toriz said...

Trooper Thorn:
Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)

Yeah; DR Who stuff makes great gifts!

Iggy:
Yeah; I did quite well considering most of the family weren't buying for each other! :)

I probably could make one out of clay; I have a Dalek I can use to work from to remind me of the shape and such... Will add it to my projects list, and have a go. :)

AK:
*Nods in agreement* Well said! :)