Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tawe Tales: The Gathering

On Tuesday evening, Dad and I went to see Owen Staton performing another of his "Tawe Tales" storytelling sessions. According to The Sleeping Giant Foundation's website, this particular performance was entitled, "The Gathering."

Now, Owen is a family friend - as those of you who have read my blog for a while will know - but I assure you that my opinion of his storytelling skills is not in the least influenced by that. He is a genuinely excellent storyteller, and I have thoroughly enjoyed every time that I have been at one of his sessions.

Thank you Owen, for another very enjoyable and entertaining evening!

8 comments:

Owen said...

NO Problem at all, thanks very much for coming.

Love the blog by the way

Owen

Toriz said...

Owen:
No problem!

And, thanks... About the blog! :)

Rita said...

I remember! You even had a video one time, I think. Excellent tale teller!! :):)

AliceKay said...

I'm glad you and your dad had a nice time together. I remember you telling us about Owen Staton. :)

Toriz said...

Glad you both remember me mentioning Owen before. :)

Rita:
Yeah, I think there may have been a video on one of the links from my previous posts about Owen. Don't remember for sure though.

Deanna said...

I remember you mentioning Owen too. There is nothing better than a well told tale. Sounds like a wonderful evening!

Toriz said...

*Nods in agreement at Deanna* Yes, it was an enjoyable evening!

Intense Guy said...

Dittos what Deanna said!!

:) Howdy Owen!