Saturday, February 06, 2010

10000 BC

"Tagline: It takes a hero to change the world.

Plot:
A prehistoric epic that follows a young mammoth hunter's journey through uncharted territory to secure the future of his tribe."

(Above taken from here).

I've been trying to get to watch this for a while, then - finally - I managed to watch it last Friday. Not yesterday, the Friday before. And I really enjoyed it too! I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys stories such as "Stonehenge" by Bernard Cornwell, and Jean M Auel's Earth's Children series, since it seems to be along the same sort of lines as those stories.

Tori

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I've never seen this one, but it looks like an action packed movie. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Intense Guy said...

You've really been sampling a wide variety lately!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Yep... That's the joy of having Sky Movies. ;)