Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bedtime Stories

"A family comedy about a hotel handyman whose life changes when the lavish bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to magically come true."

(Above taken from here).

I've wanted to watch this one for a while, and I had my Mam record it on the Sky box while I was at the flat over Christmas when it was on Sky Movies Premier. But I never got around to watching it. Then - a little over a week ago - it was on Sky Movies Family one evening when I was looking for something to watch. So, I watched it. And, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was worth the wait to watch it. Or, I think it was.

Tori

2 comments:

AliceKay said...

I remember seeing previews for this movie a while back and thought it would be a good movie to see sometime. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Toriz said...

You're welcome, AK! :)