Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Addams Family Values

On any day of the week, you could expect a newborn baby to be nurtured and loved by his older sister. Except, of course, if it's Wednesday. Pubert is the latest addition to the Addams family and, to prevent sibling rivalry escalating to fratricide, Wednesday and Pugsley are shipped off to summer camp and a nanny is hired. Debby Jellinsky is great with wrinkling baldies, which makes her the perfect nanny for Pubert and the unlikely wife of Uncle Fester. The question is..."Is she grave-digging or gold-digging?"

(Above taken from here).

I've seen this movie several times, but I don't think I've ever reviewed it before. I think it's a great movie, with plenty of funny parts. I actually enjoy all the Addams Family movies, and have to wonder how they manage to survive with all the things they do to one another. Yeah, I know it's just a movie, but it still fascinates me how they electricute one another, throw sharp objects at each other, etc, yet live to see another day. Most people would be dead from just half those things happening to them. But I think that's part of their appeal... The whole "pain can often give pleasure to some" situation.

Tori

2 comments:

AliceKay said...

This movie was pretty good.

Intense Guy said...

I love the Addams Family weirdoes!!

:)