Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a 2008 American fantasy-drama film directed by David Fincher. The screenplay by Eric Roth and Robin Swicord is loosely based on the 1922 short story of the same name by F. Scott Fitzgerald. The film stars Brad Pitt as a man who ages in reverse and Cate Blanchett as the love interest throughout his life. The film was released in the United States on December 25, 2008."

The above information was taken from here (warning: link contains spoilers!)

I watched this last week, and really enjoyed it. It's a nice movie, with a sweet but kind of sad sort of ending. That's my opinion, anyway.

Tori

4 comments:

Celticspirit said...

I loved this movie!

AliceKay said...

I haven't seen the movie but I've seen lots of previews for it, and it looked like a very good movie. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Intense Guy said...

I remember seeing the advert for this movie - it has such a tantelizing title.

Imagining aging in reverse? I could go for that... at least for 20-30 years or so!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Yeah, I imagine it wouldn't be so great to have it happen all your life.