Thursday, February 04, 2010

Food discussed

A comment made by the doctor when she told me I needed the pills was that this wouldn't have gone that low over-night, so to speak, and would have happened over a longer period of time. So, we're thinking that my diet is probably partly responsible, if not mostly responsible. I'm going to discuss iron rich foods with my doctor on Monday, but in the meantime I'm making sure to have those things I know are good for people needing iron boosts. I think the close look at iron levels in food, combined with the tablets, should keep me out of hospital. At least, I hope so!

Tori

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

I hope so too, Tori. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

I hope so too, two Tori! :)

I think lots of "legumes" have iron in them... and black mollasses...

I hope you are feeling better today.

Celticspirit said...

I hope the Doc doesn't tell you to eat liver! I wouldn't eat it either Tori. Yuck. Hope you get it all figured out very soon. Take care of yourself. Sending a big hug to you!

Toriz said...

Thanks all. :)

Barb:
Well, she can tell me to eat it all she wants, I wont do it!