Friday, February 12, 2010

Kero's korner: food discussed

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Mostly this has been an uneventful week. It's been trying to snow, but it hasn't stopped our walkies again, so that's just fine with us. Well, me anyway... Willow loves snow, so I don't think she'd have minded. But I'm not such a snow fan. Willow and Mami can play out in the snow for hours and hours. Me? I get bored after five minutes... If I even last that long!

Only three interesting things happened this week.

The first was Sunday when Willow and I went to the park with our humans. Well, with Mami and Mamgu anyway, since Dadi and Dadci were at somewhere called "gaming club" for the afternoon. Not sure why Wayne didn't come with us, but Nani almost never comes with us, so I don't bother wondering why she doesn't come now... Nobody tells me things like that anyway.

The second was on Wednesday. We all had pheasant to try, and Willow and I got some too. That stuff was great! I think birds were put on this planet to be tasty food items for us dogs!

The other happened yesterday. It was take-away food. I got a share of it. Yum! I love take-away!

So, that was basically my week. Not very exciting to some, but a good week to me.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I think Cats would agree with you about birds being put on the Earth for you and them to eat.

What sort of take-away did you have?

Hugs, and ear scritches,

Iggy

AliceKay said...

I bet those birds Mami was feeding in those feeders of hers wouldn't agree with your food choice. LOL

I'm glad you had a good week. Have a great weekend.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Yes, I'm sure the cats would agree.

Dadi had pizza, and Mami and I shared burger and chips (fries to you). We don't get that often now. The humans keep wanting to eat vegetables for some reason.

AK:
True. Mami wont let me chase the birds who come in the garden. She says those birds are not for eating. Personally I don't see why. A bird is a bird, isn't it?

Licks and sniffs,
Kero