Monday, February 01, 2010

Transformers

"An ancient struggle re-erupts on Earth between two extraterrestrial clans, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, with a clue to the ultimate power held by a young teenager."

(Above taken from here)

I watched this some time last week. It was "OK"... Not as good as the old transformers cartoons I remember from childhood though. And not as good as several people had led me to believe. Would I watch it again? Maybe. Would I go out and buy it for my own DVD collection? No.

Tori

5 comments:

Celticspirit said...

I have about the same opinion of this movie as you do. It's not really my kind of movie but I took my son to see it when it was out at the movies. Russell liked it though.

AliceKay said...

I loved "Transformers" and "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" is pretty good, too. They're both very visual movies, tho. Hard to grasp movies like these without sight, Tori. *hugs to you*

Toriz said...

Barb:
Kelly likes it too. And so does my brother, Wayne.

AK:
Yeah, that's true.

Intense Guy said...

I've not seen the movies - just the toys - whoever thought these things up was pretty clever!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Oh, yeah... The toys are awesome! ;)