Friday, February 26, 2010

Kero's korner: damp dog

Hi humans, it's Kero here! This is just a short post today, because it's almost time for my lunchtime treat, and because I want to go and find somewhere to curl up to get warmed up and properly dry from getting soaked on my walkies earlier. That's been happening a lot lately... It keeps raining, and I end up soaking wet from my walkies. Mami does get me dried off a bit with a towel, but I end up a bit damp for a while afterwards. Not to worry though... There are usually blankets and such I can curl up on - or in - to get warm and dry again!


Anyway, not much has been happening this week. Just usual walkies and such. Willow and I have started a routine of having a good bounce about after breakfast though, and that's always fun.

OK, I'm going to go pounce on Mami to remind her that it's time for me and Willow to have our lunchtime treats.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

I hope your lunchtime treat was extra special today. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

I always love it. Denta Stix are very tasty!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

Hugs Kero tight...

And no.. I never mind if you are a little damp or not... smiles.. I've missed you!

Licks and sniffs,

Iggy

Toriz said...

*Kero wags his tail happily when hearing that his pal, Iggy, has missed him*