Friday, February 19, 2010

Kero's korner: snow, Valentine's Day and dice

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

That snow stuff keeps falling from the sky, then it melts really quickly. I don't know why it bothers to show up if it's going to leave that quickly. But, hey, at least with it leaving that quickly it doesn't interfeer with my walkies with Mami, Willow and Uncle Wayne.

It was Valentine's Day on Sunday. I'm not too sure what it means, but it seems to happen every year. Willow and I brought each other a teddy, and Mamgu made us a chicken dinner with everyone else. It was a pretty good day! There should be a couple of photos, but the humans are so busy with different things that nobody has been able to get them sorted for me to post.

Mami, Dadi, Dadci, and a couple of other humans keep doing this thing called "roleplaying" a lot. I thought I would have a go, so I nudged those dice things with my nose to make them roll across the table like they do... Well, most of them, because Mami has something on her laptop that shouts numbers when you press certain buttons. Anyway, I rolled those dice things, and... Nothing happened! I sat there for a while, and still nothing happened! I even watched them rolling the dice - in case I was doing it wrong - but nothing happened then either! So I just took a nap on the chair I'd climbed up on to reach the dice, which were on the table. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about with those dice... Nothing interesting happens when you role them, so why do they keep doing it?

OK, it's nearly time for me to have my lunchtime treat, so I think this will do for this week's post.


Licks and sniffs,
Kero

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow sounds like you had a really good Valentines Day. If I could, I'd be role playing with the humans, but that is just because, welllll I'm a human. lol

Maybe if they'd dress you up, you'd like it better? Licks and sniffs.

AliceKay said...

LOL @ Deanna's comment.

I think she's on to something, Kero. Mami should dress you up so you can fit right in with the role playing. Something interesting might happen with those dice if she does. Let us know how it goes.

Have a good weekend and a great week.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

I'll let you know if she does.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero