Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Furkid thoughts: confused and exhausted

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Well, I just don't know what's going on here lately. All our stuff keeps going in boxes, which Mami says has to happen so it can come to the new place, "when we have confirmation," (whatever one of those "confirmation" things are). I'm really confused!

If that wasn't strange enough, Gwydion has gone. I can't find him anywhere! I know Bella and her human came for a visit and Mami and Bella's human pulled Gwydion's cage apart and put him in that box he goes in when he goes to the vet, but after that he disappeared. I keep looking in where his cage was, but it's gone! No cage, no animal bedding, no Gwydion! I just don't get it! I shoved Mami in there to show her and she said it was OK and that Gwydion has gone... Well, duh! I already knew that! I swear humans are daft sometimes! Anyway, I've been acting super cute to make sure they don't think about making me, "gone," too. So far so good. In fact, I've had some really nice treats, lots of play time, and some lovely walkies lately (in between rain showers). And the humans are still saying I'm going with them to this new place and having, "walkies by the seaside," - which actually sounds really exciting - so that's good. All this puppy-like behaviour is exhausting though!

It's been really wet and windy lately, and the birds went away. They came back today though. Mami was really pleased when we heard them this morning, but I wasn't... I hate those birds, and had been hoping that they'd stay gone!

Anyway, I just thought I would stop by the blogs and do this post so you know I'm still about, and - other than being extremely confused, and exhausted from having to keep acting like a cute little puppy "just in case" the humans get any ideas about making me be "gone" too - I'm doing just fine!

OK, I need a nap, so this will do for today.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

9 comments:

Rita said...

I don't do well with change. Even the small new things I have to investigate thoroughly and lie on, if possible. I will read with trepidation about moving to an actual new home! I barely remember the moves I made when I was a kitten. I didn't like the first one--place full of other kittens, fighting for food, and no room to sprawl. But the move here with my human was great...once I got used to it. At least your humans will be there with you. It all sounds very stressful. I need a nap.
Love, Karma

Furry Bottoms said...

It will be OK, Kero. Supposedly this new place you're going to be better and you'll have fun exploring new corners and everything.

Furry Bottoms said...

I just reread my comment. Made absolutely no sense. Sorry. "supposedly this new place you're going to, is going to be better and you'll have fun exploring new corners and everything" yes okay thats better.

Intense Guy said...

Kero - you rest easy - Mami would never, ever make you "gone" ... unless, and not without a lot of very hard and difficult thinking, she thought it would be better for you. She puts your best interests before anyones - so please - you will never be gone since I can't think of any case where there would be a better place for you.

Deanna said...

Kero. You. are. safe!

Now you just have to survive the packing and waiting!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
Oh yes, it's very stressful! Just enjoy your nap, and be greatful your human isn't planning to make you move again!

Nikki:
I understood what you meant... And thanks!

Iggy:
That's what my humans keep saying, but I still can't help worrying.

Deanna:
I hope you're right... That is what my humans keep saying, but I can't help worrying. I just hope this stressful move gets over with soon so I can relax again!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Serena said...

Rest easy, Kero. It sounds like your Mami is very devoted to you and has your best interests at heart.

AliceKay said...

I'm glad you're doing just fine, Kero. It's tough when things change, but most of the time, it works out for the best. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Serena & AK:
Thanks... I hope you're right!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero