Friday, September 30, 2011

Of blog parties and plans

On the last weekend of October, Anna from Frosted Petunias is hosting a"Witches Tea Party Under A Halloween Moon" and I intend to take part; I think it will be a perfect addition to my Samhain celebrations! :)

Click below to find out more:

Frosted Petunias

I'm really looking forward to October... It's going to be a fantastic - and busy - month; two blog parties (Magaly's Grim Party on the 13th, and Anna's Tea Party on the 29th and 30th), the start of the "Get Off Your Broom: Witches Fitness Challenge" (more on the "Get Off Your Broom" chhallenge tomorrow, but you can check it out yourself by clicking on the little banner on my sidebar if you don't want to wait), the move we're currently in the middle of, all the other posts I plan to share throughout the month, cards to make, and other craft projects to work on... Not to mention the Samhain activities I'm planning in general. Oh yes, October will be a very eventful month!

7 comments:

Rita said...

I won't be joining, but I know it is going to be a very eventful month for you with the big move and that you'll have fun with these blog parties! :)

That corgi :) said...

that get off your broom sounds like it could be a great thing to get into shape, especially with the holidays approaching. October does sound busy for you, enjoy it all! I know I'm seeing pumpkins in the store and people's houses already starting to get decorated for it and can't believe September went by so fast!

I hope the day is a good one!

betty

Toriz said...

Rita:
Indeed! And, since my party posts go up on my blog, you get to read them anyway (and, I hope, will enjoy them). :)

Betty:
Yes... September raced by, didn't it? But, never mind, that means it's almost time for the holidays (and my birthday) so YAY! And, yes, today has been a good day... Hope your day is a good one too! :)

AliceKay said...

It sounds like you're going to be very busy in October. I like October. Lots of things going on. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
I like October too... Especially this year! :)

Intense Guy said...

What happened to September!! Hey wait!! wait for me!!!!!!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
I have no idea where September went... Any luck finding it? ;)