Saturday, September 03, 2011

Happy birthday Jayde and Lucy

Today is the birthday of both my Grandma's little Yorkshire Terrier, Jayde Bramblerose, and Jayde's sister, Lucy Blackthorn, who now belongs to a friend of my online friend Corinne. Now, my Grandma might read this, but I don't know if Corinne - or Lucy's new owner, Helen - will read this; but I figured I would wish their little furbabies a happy birthday anyway. So... Happy birthday Jayde and Lucy! I hope your humans are spoiling you today; like I know they do every day, and like you deserve to be!

3 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats to the furry cuties. I hope they have a great day and their humans make them feel like the royalty they are ;-)

AliceKay said...

Happy birthday to the furbabies, Jayde and Lucy. :)

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday to two cute little doggies!!!