Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things in the mail for me

Another post that's taken me longer than planned to put up... Sorry!

Anyway....

I got a couple of nice hings in the post recently. One was a package containing some CDs with printables for card making on, which were sent to me by my friend Corinne... Thanks Corinne! She probably wont read this, but I'm going to thank her anyway. ;)

The other thing was a thank you card from Rita for the parcel I sent her recently.

Here's the front of the card:



And the inside of it:


Thank you Rita! :)

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

Very cute card. :)

Intense Guy said...

Awww.. the Lady and the Tramp! and two Kero dog puppies!

And such a smiley!

Such a nice thank you card!

Toriz said...

AK & Iggy:
Yes, it's a very nice card. And it was very nice of Rita to take the time to send it! :)

Parsley said...

Sweet!

Deanna said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Toriz said...

*Nods in agreement with Parsley and Deanna*

Rita said...

And made from things you sent me in the box!! :):)
Glad you liked it. Thanks again, sweetie!

Toriz said...

Rita:
You're welcome again... And thanks again to you too! :)